Followers

13 March 2010

lol thinking to.....

hurm. hola. i'm on my lamest weekend. dam. so boring lol. guess what, it's 1 o'clock edi but yet still i haven't took shower today. dam i'm so lazy to move around. theres one bunch of clothing need to be cleaned out. dam. please, i need maid to tidy out my room. hurm. whatever. i wish my wish could be granted somehow. maybe MAJALIZA could grant my wish ^^. lol.
anyway, i'm thinking of clearing out my blog. i mean, delete it lol. lately i received quite a lot comment, lol don't be shock, it's not from other blogger lol. nobody gonna read my stupid stuff. just computer generated spam comment. dam. i think my blog maybe have been infected or somehow aimed maybe. whatever. i don't really mind if it's some sort of hack or virus. if possible please make my blog vanish. special thanks for the effort. lol. i'm just not really interested anymore on this blogging stuff. but guess what i'm doing now? blogging? lol. whatever lol. maybe i'll just update my blog once a week. or maybe a month. lol. depend. done with all these crappy stuff. i guess i've got to be my own maid. till then. seeya

~IXL_SUKESUKI

No comments: